photos and ramblings by a deranged lunatic.

Sunday, April 15, 2012

The poor son of a bitch

f5.6, 1", ISO 400

I saw this poor son of a bitch's buddy die today... And let me tell you something, it's just not fucking fair. I don't know why but I've always had a liking for these poor helpless bastards. They have shells but, come on, who's fooling who here? Those little shits don't do anything. Poor fucking bitches. I took a picture of this guy a little bit after the other one bit it. I kind of feel like I can see his pain on the shell. Poor sons of bitches. Anyway, I don't want to get all sappy on you or anything but I don't like seeing things die... 

2 comments:

Dave said...

Hey I just want say thanks for posting such an insightful look into a being that is, in my opinion, highly ignored, and frequently overlooked, while passively beautiful and demanding regardless creature as the common garden snail.

Fuck yeah for the run on!

Dave said...

That snail died the other day. How do I know? My son crushed him. He didn't know any better. At least this guy will be remembered, unlike countless snails before him.