photos and ramblings by a deranged lunatic.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Day at the zoo

f6.3 1/400 ISO400

What up brotha? How you hanging in there? They treating you alright? Man I'm sorry about your shit right now. It's hard I know. We'll break you out soon, man, soon. So what's been new? A girlfriend? Wow, that's great. I think you really should be making the best of a bad situation, and that means getting some tail in the slammer then you go right and ahead and do it, sucka. ... What they feedin' you in there any ways?REally? That's pretty good, you know. ..Can I maybe join you for a meal? wait a minute wait a minute wait a minute. whatchu say they let you do in you spare time? Wholey shiate. anyways things been good with me. I've been working out you know. yeah, I guess I do look alright. well, maybe on the outside, but inside things are kind of a mess.

f6.3 1/320 ISO400


No comments: