photos and ramblings by a deranged lunatic.

Monday, January 2, 2012

You sick fucking bastard

f/8, 1/800, ISO 1600
I love taking pictures of crows even though they're all a bunch of fucked up bitches. I once came across a murder of crows trying kill and eat this baby bunny. Think how that would affect how you saw crows from then on. If I saw anything picking on a baby bunny I'd fucking hate them for life. Spare me the "it's nature" bullshit, it's also a fucking baby bunny, which is just about the cutest damn thing you could ever see. Anything that sees cuteness like that and wants to do anything but pet it and snuggle up to it is fucked up, period. That said, I still respect the fucking bitches quite a bit and find them fascinating as well as exceptional photo subjects. This one wasn't trying to eat a baby bunny but he and his compatriots were harassing a pair of negro squirrels. They were full grown adults and at this point I'm cool with the fucking "it's nature" bullshit so I didn't intervene like I did with bunny. Oh yeah, you better believe I fucking intervened when it came to the baby bunny. Those crows were fucking pissed at me but I wasn't going to sit by and let them tear apart a poor helpless baby bunny. Would you, you sick fucking bastard?   

No comments: